Helping to sustainably build a new home for the Spirit of Tasmania
FSC was engaged by BMD as environmental advisors at the construction of the new terminal for the Spirit of Tasmania work at Corio Quay.
FSC was responsible for:
- implementing environmental management plans;
- developing erosion and sediment control plans;
- cultural heritage procedures;
- dust and water management and monitoring strategies; and
- groundwater re-use planning and associated approvals.
FSC Environmental worked with environmental subcontractors, such as contaminated land consultants, ecologists and local stakeholders including the Registered Aboriginal Party, Corangamite Catchment Management Authority, DELWP and Geelong Council to deliver project outcomes.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Be alerted when new articles and insights are published.