Kingfield Galvanising Risk Management and Monitoring Program
- StartJanuary 2023
- CompleteAugust 2023
Kingfield Galvanising approached FSC to assist with the development of a Risk Management and Monitoring Program including undertaking groundwater, surface water, air and noise monitoring, analysis and reporting.
Doing 'it' better
- Environmental advisory services
- Risk Management Program
- Monitoring Program undertaking analysis and reporting of groundwater, surface water, air and noise monitoring.
- Development and assistance with the implementation of a Risk Management and Monitoring Program required to meet EPA License.
- Development of a Decommissioning Plan as required to meet EPA License
- Undertaking groundwater sampling utilising low flow pump and surface water sampling utilising swing sampler, analysis and reporting of results
- Undertaking noise and air monitoring as required
- Providing environmental advice
- Stuart Twelftree
- Arielle French
- Hayley Pottenger
- Jen McFee